Cyber Security Analyst Overview:
Cyber security analysts monitor computer networks to ensure safeguards are in place to protect information and data from cyber criminals. Cyber security analysts protect websites and networks from cyber threats. These cyber threats include malware, denial-of-service attacks, hacks and viruses. These analysts provide consulting services, interpret and establish security technologies, and create the information security framework and architecture that keeps sensitive data safe from potential threats.
The below are the relevant training series certification exams which can be completed online within 12-months of access to our online Cyber Security Analyst training bundle.
- CompTIA A+ 900 Certification Training Series
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Training Series
- Certified Information Systems Security Officer Training Series
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Training Series
- Ethical Hacker Training Series